18 November 2012

1 November, Barcelona and wonderful gals


Finally, (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ
I decided to write a new 
post for the blog.

I've been thinking about writing my 
blog in English. 
For one hand, to be able to practice 
(and learn) my English 
(so feel free to correct my mistakes) 
(シ_ _)シ
and for the other hand to be more...
international??? 
(although, I'm not quite sure that 
there are non-spanish people 
who read my blog)【・_・?】

And now, start with today's topic. 
In early November 
(or the end of October) 
was the "Salón del Manga" 
(anime and manga's convention)
 in Barcelona.
I slept over at Maria's house <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
who welcomed me like a princess.







The truth is that I had a great time,
I saw my gyaru family: 
The Hysterical members
I love them a lot! (●´∀`)ノ♡
And I met again with southern gals <3 p="p">

And that's all (I'm very lazy to write)

No comments:

Post a Comment