24 February 2014

Saturday meetup!

Saturday, I met with Aki, Riku, Shiro, Miyu, and Nora. After distributed all items between buyers (girls took advantage of the trip to meet with people who had bought the things) we went to take something in the "100 MONTADITOS" and talked of many things (specialy random/creepy/sexual/whatever things XD)




 




















                                               *Attention: we, expressly, put silly faces, don't try to be cute*

And the photo that is so trendy (and weird)

                                                                                                Just joking

That day I dressed half "D.I.A" half "Garula" this was my outfit:

 

Shirt: GARULA

Top: GARULA

Jeans: D.I.A

Belt: D.I.A

Coat: D.I.A

Accessories: Bijou Brigitte, Pull&Bear and random brand










and makeup:

And that's all for today, Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. envidia de la buena es lo que tengo ahora mismo !!!!

    me encanta el conjunto !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe the trending pose is weird but must be really good for puri! makes your legs appear longer in proportion? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's that. At first I thought it was to show the hairstyle hahahaha

      Delete
  3. Y yo que me encuentro con vosotras por casualidad XD Me encanta el outfit de ese dia *_*

    ReplyDelete