19 May 2013

American Casual


Hello little devils!
It seems that the cold wants stay here forever ...
ヽ(#`Д´)ノ
Every time I try to dress 
with shorts or something like that
rains or temperatures drop.
(;¬_¬)

Curiously, I'm getting tired of
rokku style ...
Could it be that in summer I like
 to go more "western stryle"?
  (✪㉨✪)
The truth is that I love more and
 more brands like as Garula, 
liz lisa or the most "amekaji" DIA

So today I want to show my casual 
American style / country / western ... 
whatever you want to call it:




And my Makeup:





And that's all
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
Kisses


4 comments:

  1. I agree whit you, when sprind coming i relly love wear most country style ^_^!!

    i love the coord, and the hair are relly sweet, suit you relly well^o^!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tia los moñetes qué graciosooooooooos!!!
    Yo no soy de ponerme banderas que no sean las de Japón, soy así de nazi xDD Pero me gusta cómo lo llevas. Muy bonica, as always!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantan esos pañuelos! Hace tiempo que voy detrás de uno. Y esos dos moños te quedan super graciosos! Y en verano con el calor tienen que ir de muerte XD

    ReplyDelete